BEFORE WE CAN SEND YOUR ORDER TO YOU:
- If you pay by a Personal or a Business Check, we are unable to send your products to you until your check clears the banks. A Money Order, Cashier or Certified Check has no waiting period.
- Besides the "Waiting Period" concerning a Personal or Business Check, there would be a "Waiting Period" IF we had to order the products you have requested assuming we did not have the items in inventory.
- Items paid by Money Order, Cashier or by Certified Check take priority over the items you have paid for with a Personal or Business Check.
- It is the responsibility of YOU the BUYER to verify the amount of FREIGHT you will be charged. YOU must request that we STATE in writing the amount of the FREIGHT involved.
- Whether you TELEPHONE us, FAX us or MAIL your request to us, we can not process your order until you have completely paid for your order, including FREIGHT. All items purchased from us includes a separate FREIGHT charge.
- Once we have sent the products to you OR have ordered the products for you... you can NOT contact your Charge Card Company for a "credit" toward your account from us due to any dispute between us and/or because you may have changed your mind. You have hereby WAIVED your right to seek a refund on your credit card purchase, regardless of time you have waited for item(s).
- Disagreements that: Products were ordered incorrectly, model numbers were ordered incorrectly, sizes that were relied on were ordered incorrectly, the amounts were ordered and/or received incorrectly, ETC., are not reasons for a credit towards a Customer's disagreement.
- It is up to the BUYER to make sure that the BUYER is ordering EXACTLY that which he/she or the buyer received from us in writing and/or mail.
- We are not responsible for mistakes that we may make concerning prices.
Example: Customer is quoted a figure that is below our cost on item(s) due to our mistake(s). We can not honor pricing mistakes made by us and/or an intentionally low price(s) from dishonest and/or negligent employees.
- In no event(s) are we responsible in any manner(s) for quotes that are/were relied on by Customer which causes a loss of profits, a loss of time on a job and/or project, extra costs levied on Customers due to a fault of ours (not getting a project finished on time since we did not get the items to Customer on time,etc.).
- Regardless of any dispute, we can never be held responsible for any claim(s) over one hundred dollars (all claims combined to total $100.00 not $100.00 per claim and/or per item(s).).
- Any claims of a defect in the products and/or claim or unmerchantability of products, are against either the Manufacturer and/or their Warranty Dept. and not against us.
- Customers sending products back to us without our authorization will not receive credit of any kind.
- We have the right to refuse an order once we accept it from you, including in cases wherein we have received your payment. (Naturally, we will return your payment where warranted.)
- Due to the fact that ordering through the internet is new to us (2010) we are cautious in the early development of our Website Ordering Dept.
- Prices stated are always "customer estimates" only and are not quotes and are not to be relied on by the customers in any manner whatsoever including for personal and/or business reasons, etc.